We are delighted to announce that Jack’s Music Club will return for a new term at Jackdaws with in person sessions starting Friday 25 September.
There will, of course, be a few changes to adapt to the changed situation and help keep everybody safe. Please read the important information below.
- Sessions are limited to 8 attendees; please pay in advance for the term (dates below; Please email us to confirm space).
- New timing of 4:30 – 5:45pm to allow Jacks attendees to leave before weekend course participants arrive
- Parents should remain in their cars for drop off and collection to avoid people gathering while waiting
- Cash is no longer accepted; please book and pay in advance
- Please bring your own drink and music stand. There can be no sharing of instruments in the session
- Masks not obligatory but wear if you prefer
- Hand washing is required of all attendees and tutors before and after sessions
- Please do not come to Music Club if you have or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms or a confirmed infection of Covid-19
Jack’s Sessions this Term:
25 Sept – Welcome back!
£2.50 per session; Please email us to book a space
Subscribe to the Jack’s Mailing List for the most up-to-date information on Music Club