Referees will only be contacted if there is a specific query regarding an application or if applicant progresses to final, when both referees will be asked to supply a full reference.
Please attach photocopies of your Birth Certificate/Passport and Curriculum Vitae as either pdf, Word or jpeg/png image files.
Max. file size: 512 MB, Max. files: 3.
Drop files here or
For each round you must submit:
- A song or aria by Handel
- A song or aria by Peter Wishart
- A song or aria of your own choice
New repertoire plus
one more own choice piece will be required for the finals.
Terms and Conditions
- Please ensure you are available to compete at the Final round before applying to this competition.
- The Maureen Lehane Vocal Awards is open to singers aged between twenty-two and thirty years of age inclusive as of the date of the final.
- Singers may apply for the award a maximum of three times; previous prize-winners may not re-apply (singers only).
- All material must be sung from memory in all rounds, and all repertoire must be different between the preliminary audition and Final.
- Each candidate will be allowed a maximum of fifteen minutes in the preliminary round and up to 20 mins in the final (Preliminary panel may not hear all material).
- By entering, you confirm that the information submitted on the application is complete and correct to the best of you knowledge and understand that any information found to be inaccurate or missing may lead to your place in the Maureen Lehane Vocal Awards becoming forfeit without return of the entry fee.
- In the event of not being offered an audition your entry fee will be refunded, otherwise it is non refundable after application.
- Only complete applications i.e. with all information & documents included and payment made, will be considered.